Re: [OCLUG-Tech] how does current email protocol support mail receipt verification?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] how does current email protocol support mail receipt verification?
  • From: Glenn Henshaw <thraxisp4 [ at ] mac [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:00:31 -0500
  99% of the email users in the world don't understand filters, MUAs or Exchange. They will view the message and get counted. (They also run the virus installs and keep the consultants at FutureShop in business). :)

--
Glenn Henshaw              Waterloo, Canada
Email: thraxisp4 [ at ] mac [ dot ] com