Re: [OCLUG-Tech] GPG Keysigning

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Paul Belanger
<paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Sorry for the short notice, but I'm planning on attending tonight with
> copies of my GPG key and photo ID (passport).  I'm looking for a few
> willing participants to review and sign them when you return to your
> computer.  I'd be willing to do the same in return (assuming you also
> have a copy of your key).  Here is the information:
>
> ---
> First name: Paul
> Last name: Belanger
> Email addresses: <pabelanger [ at ] digium [ dot ] com>, <paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com>
> Encryption method and the ID: 4096R/2E6A3399
> Fingerprint: $ gpg -v --fingerprint 2E6A3399
> gpg: using PGP trust model
> pub   4096R/2E6A3399 2011-07-11
>      Key fingerprint = C881 439E B5DA 934B 56BB  09BA 81F1 32FE 2E6A 3399
> uid                  Paul Belanger <pabelanger [ at ] digium [ dot ] com>
> uid                  Paul Belanger <paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com>
> ---
>
> Again, sorry for the short notice.  I'll be the guy wearing the R2D2 tuque.

Of course, just after I send this I actually realize I cannot make it
this evening.  /faceplam.   Regardless, my offer still applies, I'm
willing to meet up local with people to exchange GPG key slips. I'm
working on my Debian maintainer application and need to grow my ring
of trust for the application.  Any additional signatures will be
helpful.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant