[OCLUG-Tech] GPG Keysigning

Greetings,

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm planning on attending tonight with
copies of my GPG key and photo ID (passport).  I'm looking for a few
willing participants to review and sign them when you return to your
computer.  I'd be willing to do the same in return (assuming you also
have a copy of your key).  Here is the information:

---
First name: Paul
Last name: Belanger
Email addresses: <pabelanger [ at ] digium [ dot ] com>, <paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com>
Encryption method and the ID: 4096R/2E6A3399
Fingerprint: $ gpg -v --fingerprint 2E6A3399
gpg: using PGP trust model
pub   4096R/2E6A3399 2011-07-11
      Key fingerprint = C881 439E B5DA 934B 56BB  09BA 81F1 32FE 2E6A 3399
uid                  Paul Belanger <pabelanger [ at ] digium [ dot ] com>
uid                  Paul Belanger <paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com>
---

Again, sorry for the short notice.  I'll be the guy wearing the R2D2 tuque.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant

message navigation