Re: [OCLUG-Tech] handbrake

Have it working fine now.

Resolution: Use Stebbins PPA. I was using one called handbrake-ubuntu and supposedly got a
version 0.9.4. The new one behaves very differently right away and pops up the controls
without me having to do anything special.

I'll guess that there are other not-so-helpful ppa's out there.

Thanks to all who replied.

Best, JN