[OCLUG-Tech] What have you learned lately?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] What have you learned lately?
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
What have you learned lately, or long ago?
And would you like to do a lightning talk?

We haven't talked about Lightning talks much this year, but we still welcome talks about cool bits you learned or basic bits that will help with getting started.

I hope to throw off this cold, and present one myself introducing Apache Ant on Thursday.
There's room for more!

Ciao!
Rob

--