Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG Invite to Free Qt Seminar Nov. 10

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG Invite to Free Qt Seminar Nov. 10
  • From: Lynn Gray <lgray [ at ] ics [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:01:31 -0400
The seminar will be held November 10th at this location:

Ottawa Marriott
100 Kent St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 5R7
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yowmc-ottawa-marriott-hotel/

Best,
Lynn

On 10/25/2011 9:59 AM, Rob Echlin wrote:
Hi Lynn,
James has a point. :-)
Also, do you have seminars on the weekend?
I am interested in QT, but it is not close enough to my current job to get the day off.

Would you like to present short workshops to any of the groups on this list?
- https://talksoftware.wordpress.com/ottawa-groups/
And I invite you to consider presenting to OCLUG.
You can write me on that subject.

Thanks,
Rob
--