Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OT: NTSC tuner card

We discovered that our converter box (An Access HD from Walmart at $49+env fee + tax
= $58) worked better than the ASTC decoder in the TV we have. It is able to tune more
stations. So we now have a box for each TV. And yes, it outputs composite (on channel 3)
or RGB. We also like that we can put the signal through our VCR and record, which was not
possible with digital signal on older VCR. Of course, we need to make sure we record on
channel 3 too.

JN