[OCLUG-Tech] SPARCserver 1000 power supply

When I powered my SPARCserver 1000 on, there was a crackling sound of many amps flowing where they were not meant to go, then an acrid smell. The machine is something I got surplus, and had been sitting unused for a while. Looking at the innards of the power supply, it is not obvious what components need replacing.

Am I too hopeful in thinking there might be a spare PS in Ottawa? The machine is 1993 vintage, and most such machines have been recycled long ago.
Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Leir rick (at)leirtech (.) com