Re: [OCLUG-Tech] strange interaction of wireless

On 11-07-21 02:00 PM, John C Nash wrote:
Has anyone seen any such strange happening.\? We suspect possible h/w issue or maybe a
driver bug.

When I was running Windows 95, whenever the RAM filled up, it corrupted the OS. Not just the parameters it uses, the OS files on disk. This is strange since these files should only be read, never written to. A bug in the kernel could have strange and disasterous effects on completely unrelated things.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.