[OCLUG-Tech] USB key?

Hi
Has anyone got a USB key leftover from the GIMP tutorial (Leavitt memorial Seminar)?

I am missing a little blue one, possibly with the name "Echlin".
"projects"is a top level folder.
"Music", and "personal" are probably top level folders.
There should be a picture from the Seminar in the root directory.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.