Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Just in case this happens to you

Hi Robert

If you mean by 'top post' pasting the content as well as the link, I
see your point.
Just put it down to an old guys excitement with a little bit of success :-))

Eric

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

"Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell
you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the
trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be
better than being squeezed out of a tube."~Hunter S. Thompson

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one