[OCLUG-Tech] Clonezilla

Hi Folks

I need to move to a larger hard drive :-))
I keep a clone of my base install just in case as this is my business
computer and I cannot be Down for too long.
I have an rsynce home back-up to an external drive on a daily basis so
good there I think.

My question then is, because my OS is an encrypted LVM will it clone
to a larger drive (and use the whole new drive) without having to put
mokeyjunk all over it first  ?

All suggestion and comments gratefully received
Eric Brackenbury

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

"Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell
you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the
trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be
better than being squeezed out of a tube."~Hunter S. Thompson

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one