Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Leavitt Memorial Seminar planning (for June 25)

Hi John

<2) publicity. Please send me and copy board with suggestions of email
lists where we can
publicise the event.>

What about all the local photography groups to start with if any one
belongs please let JN know who to contact

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

"Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell
you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the
trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be
better than being squeezed out of a tube."~Hunter S. Thompson

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one