[OCLUG-Tech] anyone here going to linuxcon 2011 in vancouver in august?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone here going to linuxcon 2011 in vancouver in august?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
  just curious, as i just found out yesterday that my presentation
proposal for linuxcon was accepted, so i'm definitely going and was
wondering who else i'd run into there.

rday

p.s.  for the life of me, i can't remember what i proposed talking
about but it must have been good. :-)  i think i offered to give one
of the tutorials for beginning kernel programmers, or something to
that effect.  maybe i'd better check.