Re: [OCLUG-Tech] first downtown ottawa linux kernel geek-up next tuesday

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] first downtown ottawa linux kernel geek-up next tuesday
  • From: Jean Richard <jean [ at ] geemoo [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:16:45 -0400
   the code factory officially closes at 5 pm but since i am now a
member, i can be there after hours and let people in, although they'll
need to buzz up to get in.  you don't *need* to drop me a note to tell
me you're thinking of coming, but it might be nice to get an idea of

I may be 5-10 minutes late, depending what time I get out of work and what busses show up on time, but I will be there.

--
Jean