[OCLUG-Tech] Better Than DropBox

Hey guys, I am looking for a freeware like version of drop box.
It has to be easy to use for the end user (no command lines, no rsyncs).
Has anyone come across a freeware tool or better options than dropbox?
We do not want to have to pay monthly fees.

I'd rather have a owned server that could do this, but then how do I get
access to it via android, iphone, and ipad?
UnRaid is a great repository, I know superflexible file synchconizer
works well as well, but then the mobile devices side takes a hit. Pogo
Plug is too slow to be usable for large Blog Video files. There must be
a turn key solution out there, with a one time fee or free that can do
this, that does not require a PHD.