Re: [OCLUG-Tech] the big move -- made it here in one piece

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] the big move -- made it here in one piece
  • From: Andrew Plumb <andrew [ at ] plumb [ dot ] org>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:06:15 -0400
On 2011-04-15, at 8:50 AM, Stephen Gregory wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 07:43:42AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>>
>>  slowly getting unpacked in my market area condo so it's time to
>> figure out where the important stuff is in the area.  as in, where's a
>> good place to buy a honking big external drive to which i can start
>> ripping all of my CDs?
>
> Pccyber and Canada Computers. One or both should have a shop within
> walking distance. I also like RB Computing, but they are out in Bells
> Corners in the west end.

+1 for RB Computing.  Since they don't keep everything listed in local stock, your best bet is to place the order online (see http://www.shoprbc.com/ca/index.php) for in-store pickup.  It usually only takes a day or two for your purchase to travel from where it's at to the store front at 235 Stafford Rd. (see http://www.shoprbc.com/about/contactUs.php).

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/