Re: [OCLUG-Tech] the big move -- made it here in one piece

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 07:43:42AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   slowly getting unpacked in my market area condo so it's time to
> figure out where the important stuff is in the area.  as in, where's a
> good place to buy a honking big external drive to which i can start
> ripping all of my CDs?

Pccyber and Canada Computers. One or both should have a shop within
walking distance. I also like RB Computing, but they are out in Bells
Corners in the west end.

> best buy?  future shop?

gah! Just no. Their sale price is usually higher then the above shops
regular price.

--
sg