Re: [OCLUG-Tech] recommendations for programmable android tablets?

I looked at the Archos 7, and found the specs anemic, which is why I didn't get it. Instead, I cracked out $$$ for the Samsung Galaxy Tab. I'm very happy with it, but it's not cheap. However, I did get a free LG Eve from Rogers when I signed up with them, which I also use to test Android apps on.

Since the Galaxy Tab is about to be replaced by a newer model, there's a chance that the prices may drop or that others may get rid of theirs. Keep an eye out on Kijiji or eBay. Also, as the competition is ramping up, prices are most likely to go down.

J-F