Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Plug Computers

Stephen, this was the best critical review of plug computers I've read to date. Many thanks for sharing your experience. I'd already discounted the guruplug as an option (due to overheating issues). Wow, that's some poor bandwidth through the eSATA connection.

You've got me looking back to the sempron for home network solutions.