[OCLUG-Tech] if you want to get a headstart on my OCLUG kernel modules talk ...

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] if you want to get a headstart on my OCLUG kernel modules talk ...
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:52:47 -0500 (EST)
... if anyone wants to get started ahead of time on writing and
all here:

http://crashcourse.ca/introduction-linux-kernel-programming/introduction-linux-kernel-programming

the first several lessons of that course are freely available to
anyone, and *more* than cover what i'll be talking about, so if you
want to play along before the talk, feel free and i'll monitor this
list until then to answer any questions folks might have.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca