[OCLUG-Tech] Still looking for a speaker for next meeting?

  As I mentioned in a previous post on this list, I'm packing up the
truck and, in the next month or two, moving to Ottawa and looking for
Linux-related gigs.  There's a good chance I'll be in Ottawa for the
next OCLUG meeting Feb 1, and I notice there's no speaker lined up
yet.

  If I'll still be around that evening and can make it to the meeting,
I can give a short talk on how to write, build and load your first
kernel module, if anyone's interested and if that's not too elementary
a topic.  It's a talk I've given a number of times so I'm pretty sure
I've worked all the bugs out.

  Let me know if there's any interest and I can put it together on
short notice.  The whole thing would take less than an hour.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca