[OCLUG-Tech] Ruby On Rails Web Developer

Hello  list,

Someone close to where I work asked me to post this short-term contract possibility, two months probably:

"The project would require the consultant to spend some time at our office in Kanata every week (not full time, but enough to coordinate with team members involved in the project). The frame work is Ruby On Rails and requires enterprise application development experience."

Please contact me if you or anyone you know is interested.

--
Pedro