Re: [OCLUG-Tech] C4C notes

Kind thanks to you Rob, and Jean-François Messier as well, for sending
your helpful notes and great ideas from our discussion last meeting.
For those not present, discussion revolved around how to attract and
keep new members.  Many valuable insights were shared, by newcomers
and folks who have been with us since our humble beginnings, about
stepping up our outreach to users of other operating systems,
increasing our coverage of beginner-friendly topics, and providing
opportunities for them to consult us with problems in person.  Thank
you all for your constructive input.

Does anyone else have notes/ideas they would like to contribute?
Please share.  These will be a topic of discussion at the next board
meeting (Jan 17).

I'll be forwarding Jean-François' message shortly.  I wrote some long
and messy notes, which I will clean up and send along as well.

Cheers,
Lisa