Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Computer Forensic Challenge

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Dan Langille <dan [ at ] langille [ dot ] org> wrote:

> On 12/21/2010 12:32 AM, lists [ at ] faintfuzzies [ dot ] ca wrote:
> > I'm posting this as some here might be interested in the topic about the
> DC3
> > Challenge.
> >

> http://faintfuzzies.ca/2010/12/are-you-a-uber-hacker-do-you-wanna-be-uber-csi
>
> Website is down for me (as tested from multiple locations).

It's a semi-literate appeal for hackers to compete for positions in
government to fight cybercrime.

I'm sure this would include going after violators of DRM and the DMCA, two
things which an advocate of a free and open exchange of ideas is likely to
be against.

So, it's an offer to sell your soul.