Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OLPC XO-1 Svc

On Wednesday 15 December 2010 04:48:34 allan [ dot ] fields [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com wrote:
> I have an OLPC XO-1 which requires service to upgrade it.  I am too busy to
> perform the USB stick method myself and want to bring it to "the shop" for
> fresh install.

I upgrades my XO to the latest stable release  852.

No obvious changes other than there is now an option to switch to a gnome
desktop as well as sugar.
On the downside the journal was wiped clean.

The project is still alive with a current effort to gather machines for Haiti.

--
Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600