[OCLUG-Tech] OLPC XO-1 Svc

I have an OLPC XO-1 which requires service to upgrade it.  I am too busy to perform the USB stick method myself and want to bring it to "the shop" for fresh install.

Is there a local company that can ensure I have the latest OS/firmware while keeping current apps?

I need a very stable install that will not fail.  I would prefer a test run / 24h burn-in.  I am not "tweaker" but primarily user atm, preferring reliable over hacking the olpc.

-Afields (Afields Research)
 ~ Spy with the Black Eye,
 ~ No operative in the Sky.
 ~ Us, the "poor people" of high-tech.