Re: [OCLUG-Tech] X windows question

 *crickets*

John, have you come to a solution on this?

-Paul

On 07/10/2010 2:28 PM, John Elliott wrote:
   Hello,

I have an application which requires two monitors.

I would like to have KDE opened on one monitor and have a separate X
session opened on the other monitor with a simple windows manager and a
blank screen for the display of images.
Two video cards is no big issue.
Having the two separate sessions is. Ideally both sessions would open at
boot time with the second X session being available for connections.
(xhost +)
I am not sure how to proceed with this and would appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
John Elliott