[OCLUG-Tech] Security irony

Hi,
I was going to post a security note in my blog, but Wordpress.com says
    "Writes to the service have been disabled,
    we will be bringing everything back online ASAP"

Of course, maybe it's not due to a security problem? If so, then No Irony. :-)

Here's the security link I was going to post:
  http://www.langner.com/en/index.htm

It's a discussion of the Stuxnet attack that hit the Iranian nuclear plants and accidentally hit lots of other places. I especially appreciated his comments on Symantec's paper. He doesn't appreciate their conclusions: "... few attackers will be capable of producing a similar threat." etc.

http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/enterprise/media/security_response/whitepapers/w32_stuxnet_dossier.pdf

Ciao!
Rob

--