Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ottawa co-location

Hey,

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:27:49 -0400, Spencer Cheng <scheng [ at ] aotera [ dot ] org>
wrote:
> As plan B if my search of symmetric connectivity doesn't work out,
> are there any (good) co-location places in Ottawa that actually has
> decent backbone connectivity? I talked to Teksavy who said they will
> do it for $150/month for a 1U but their data centre is in Chatham.
>
> Regards,
> Spencer

Still working on our website - but you can check out our pricing here:
http://www.koallo.ca/colocalc

We're out in the west end as well.  (Out in Carp - by the Dieffen
bunker.)

We have plenty of connectivity - but if you want I can find out how
much it would be for dedicated bandwidth as well.

Cheers,
Mark