Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ottawa co-location

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 09:27:49AM -0400, Spencer Cheng wrote:
As plan B if my search of symmetric connectivity doesn't work out, are there any (good) co-location places in Ottawa that actually has decent backbone connectivity? I talked to Teksavy who said they will do it for $150/month for a 1U but their data centre is in Chatham.

At work, we have one of our servers colocated at Gridway (http://www.gridway.net/), and I also admin a system for a local not-for-profit located there. Their website is crap, and really doesn't mention colocation at all, but they do still offer both colocation and managed hardware. They're located out in Kanata.

Cheers,
Dave