Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [Fwd: Ubuntu user sessions...?]

Hi all,

I've cc'd the OCLUG mailing list and a couple of gentlemen from the
Ottawa Ubuntu LoCo who might be interested in helping as well.  Fellow
OCLUG members, and Ubuntu folk, meet C4C.  :)  How 'bout it, guys and
gals, do we feel an installfest coming on?  =D

I'm a huge proponent of installfests and would be more than happy to help out.

Cheers,
Lisa

--
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct
tape to make them stop.  ~ G. Weilacher