[OCLUG-Tech] Symmetric broadband provider

Folks,

I am looking for a broadband provider who can supply 10 Mbps symmetric broadband in the west end of Ottawa for some demos and (Linux) protocol testing. Need decent uplink bandwidth so most broadband services are out. Hosting companies would be fine if they can guarantee consistent amount of bandwidth available. Does such a service exist at semi-resonable price? I would love to get fibre pulled to my house but I don't think it is gonna to happen. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Spencer