Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [oclug-board] Fw: Possible event on Sept 18

Will do.  Sorry I wasn't able to do much more than forward the message
when I got it.  Today was *extremely* busy but I got a lot of good
things done.

I made a rough list of "to bring" items on the Software Freedom Day
wiki page I created.  I
sent out a full announcement yesterday along with the wiki page URL.
Edit: I see you found it.  :)

We should get some flyers up starting no later than tomorrow.  I'll
see if I can't create a reasonable announcement flyer (unless someone
beats me to it, in which case please e-mail me a pdf or odt) and at
least get some of them posted at and around Umi as a priority.

Okay, going with that time frame and will advise Umi, saying we could
run overtime if there's heavy turnout.

I'll see about getting our event posted on SFD's website tonight.

Thank you kindly for all your help, John.

Best,
Lisa