Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Software Freedom Day

Hi Michael,

I'm pleased to say that it looks like it's going to happen and is just
a matter of confirming a venue.  We'd be most appreciative of any
materials you could send our way.  I'll definitely be in attendance,
so it's probably easiest to send them directly to me.  I'll e-mail you
with my contact information off-list.

Many thanks!

Lisa Lovchik
Vice President, OCLUG