Re: [OCLUG-Tech] informing the masses of IPv6 [Was: Canadian domain registrar with IPv6 support]

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] informing the masses of IPv6 [Was: Canadian domain registrar with IPv6 support]
  • From: "Prof. John C Nash" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:30:50 -0400
Bart is going to suggest (announcement in meeting tomorrow) an after-meeting Special SIG to see what we can do abot a 1 day event in conjunction with other interested parties.

If folk cannot be there, maybe I can impose on Bart by asking such folk to contact him so a list can be set up. On second thought, an alternative is a page on the OCLUG Wiki.

See: http://devel.oclug.on.ca/wiki/IPv6Event2010

Best,

JN