Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Great!  Getting approval from the full Board will be difficult because
some folks are away, but it looks like we at least have a majority.
I'd be happy to take care of this for us, but the form asks how many
e-mail addresses need filtering... and I don't know enough about our
setup yet to answer this with any certainty.  Please help?

Thanks,
Lisa

--
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct
tape to make them stop.  -- G. Weilacher