Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [discuss-Tech] Fwd: Fwd: Mail

On 10-07-31 03:37 PM, Greg wrote:
Apologies.. I don't know who to remove from the address list.
You might revert to one open maillist.  There are some anomalies.
You probably didn't need all that, perhaps mistaken, detail.
I think there should be only one open list, and one archive.

At one time one of the lists was about110% off topic banter. and so someone suggested starting (If I recall right) the TECH list

That move caused the volume to drop on the discuss list.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe