Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Need help debugging email received @sympatico.ca

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Need help debugging email received @sympatico.ca
  • From: Glenn Henshaw <thraxisp4 [ at ] mac [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:47:06 -0400
  When I was on Sympatico about 5 years ago, they DID rewrite email headers. The most obnoxious things were improperly splitting long lines and rewriting the date in French. The latter shows up in many clients as mail sent on Wednesday appears to have been sent in March (Marcredi is truncated to Mar). They called this a feature.

   ... Glenn