[OCLUG-Tech] Need help debugging email received @sympatico.ca

I run my own postfix mail servers and bind DNS (currently on Ubuntu) for a dozen domains and have done so for a dozen years. All my DNS and MTA info validates in various online checkers. But I'm having real trouble getting my emails through to some people @sympatico.ca They are not technically advanced so can't help me debug this at all.

Is there anyone on this list who

* has a sympatico email address, and
* can read email headers, and
* is familiar with sympatico email operation and spam filtering

and who would wouldn't mind receiving some test messages from me (or not!) and could give me any clues so I could make it reliably through to sympatico inboxes? I'd greatly appreciate that. I was stumped in trying to figure out how to resolve this then realized and hope that maybe an OCLUGer can help...

Please reply directly to me. I will gladly post a summary of the resolution here (if and when we get there!) to possibly assist others in the future.

Also, if you don't have a sympatico address but have any other knowledge or ideas, please feel free to share.

Brett