[OCLUG-Tech] Dumb move leads to dumb question.

The bar at the bottom of my screen in kubuntu Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) got a thrown off the other day and the icons became small, so small that the clock only was showing the date.

Clicking on the bar gave me a adjustment for width but there seemed to be a second blank bar just below the active one. I found a remove bar command, and of course the entire bar disappeared.

I looked in the "plasma" menu in the upper right and did not find any way to ask for it back. I can ask for widgets but they are being put on the desktop rather than the bar.

I am also not finding anything useful in KDE system settings.

(Help) (Please)

(panic)

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe