Re: [OCLUG-Tech] notes on persistent live USB

Since you are already using Ubuntu, depending if you want more
control, you could use debootstrap your USB key.  Some information is
available:

https://help.ubuntu.com/9.10/installation-guide/i386/linux-upgrade.html

While a little more elbow grease is required, you can customize your
install based on your needs.

PB