Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Recommendations for a Video Card

Nvidia works for me.  I have a GeForce 9400GT driving two 1920x1080
displays, one of them is a 47" Sharp Aquos HDTV.

The sound doesn't work on the Aquos, but I use the computers sound system,
so it isn't a problem.  I didn't have any issues at all setting it up,
basically it's the same two monitor setup that I use at work.

I don't use MythTV, no cable.