Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Recommendations for a Video Card

I've also had good success with Nvidia in Linux. I don't have a recommendation regarding which Nvidia card but I've not had one that didn't work. I've also used the VDPAU acceleration. It also works fine with bluray playback smoothly. I found this page useful:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/BluRayAndHDDVD

I wish I had the time to play more with mythTV.

Good luck,

Dennis