Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Local SELINUX Training

I iz lurker

I write Linux air traffic control software for NavCanada, I've been told I'm
taking a 4 day RedHat SELinux course Monday to Thursday next week.

As a developer, my practical approach to SELinux is to turn it off and let
someone else worry about it later when the software works.  I don't expect
that that will change, however the course should give me some insight into
how to tailor software for running in an SELinux env.

If anyone has an SELinux question for a RedHat instructor, I offer myself as
messenger.