Re: [OCLUG-Tech] lab cleanup time - servers for free

What a difference, I did send out a message like this last time we did
downsize the lab and in the end it was only one person interested for
one load and a little later he wanted more but then it was already gone.
This time it's only a few hours since the email was sent out and I
already 11 replies and counting.

The office is moving and the "90%" stuff below is on my own dispose list
so it's pretty sure it will be up for grabs at some point, probably
within a month or two (I started now to give people time to think about
it and maybe make space).
In the lab there are also other groups that will have the same issue and
I will ask them if I can take care of there stuff also, and then the
list will expand a little (some older sun servers, 220 I think it was).

I will collect email addresses (the ones I got so far and any new ones)
and when I figured out a little more (like how I can arrange the
exchange) I will reply to you all with more info.

/ps