Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Need some advice re: RAID and LVM ?!?

Brett Delmage wrote:
: On Wed, 25 Nov 2009, Damian Gerow wrote:
:
: > After all, on a 250GB drive, it's going to be a while before I
: > hit the 100GB barrier, let alone actually need the whole drive.
:
: You don't have much locally-stored email, do you?

Four years and counting, almost everything I've ever sent and received.

Then again, I've recently coverted /home to ZFS (yeah, yeah, it's BSD, not
Linux), and enabled compression.  Does wonders for a 90% plaintext
mailstore.