[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Linux Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9 (Prof. John C Nash)

Hi John

What are you backing up to ?

I think :-))
If you have it backed up to a duplicate device (SSD card) can't you just put
that in the drive if the other main one fails ?

Eric Brackenbury

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

Leave the Windoze closed :-))