Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation Offer

Hi Jeff,

I am CC'ing the board mailing list since they will have the final say.
Personally, I think it would be great for you to give a talk on your
project at one of our monthly meetings.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
-Bart

* Jeff Green <mail [ at ] forjeff [ dot ] com> [091005 20:33]:

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/