[OCLUG-Tech] Linux, bash script and calling directory

Hello

I have a bash script, which I named c2c12.sh. This script does some
statistical work on my data.
I have my main directory, 4%GXG, which contains 3 sub directories, plate 1,
plate 2, and plate 3. In wach of these sub directory, there is 10
directories (c1...c10)  in each of plate 1, 2, and 3. Furthernore, in each
of these ten there are 4 directories (A, B, C, D) . Finally in each of the
four, I have my data and the bash script.

When I run several of the bash scripts in seperate terminal windows, it goes
pretty slow since it is processing a lot of data at the same time, and so it
ends up crashing. I am not an expert in linux, but I have to use it it for
this statistical analysis which I am doing.
I want to prpgram something which will tell it to go to 4%GXG --->
plate1---> c1--->A----> bash script statistical analysis---> output result
in the same file, after it is done it goes to B, C, and D. Then after it
goes c2---> A----> bash script statistical analysis---> output result in the
same file, then B, C, D, etc...
Drawing it as a tree

4%GXG

________________________|___________________

plate1                                   plate2
plate3

 |                                  |

|                           _________|________________      |

|     |    |    |    |   |    |   |    |    |         |

|                          c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 c8 c9 c10      |
 _____|______________________

|     |    |   |   |   |     |    |     |
c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 c8 c9 c10
                          _____________|______________
                         c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 c8 c9 c10

In each of the c1...c10 there is directory A, B, C, D. In each A, B, C, D,
there is the data and the bash script.

I hope this is clear. I would really appreciate any help from the experts in
LINUX..I have read online, even posted on forums, but never got any luck,
hence I resorted to OCLUG.
Thank you again
Best
Zeinab